Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Build Bruno Sick 2022 Hyper Carry Critical Damage – Build Bruno in 2022 with recommendations for the latest emblem and spell items from the global top 1. All the kicks are critical!

As we know, Mobile Legends is one of the most popular MOBA games in the world. This game is even touted as the most played game in 2022. The popularity of Mobile Legends cannot be separated from the contribution of pro players and the growing community.

Like MOBA games in general, in Mobile Legends there are also different roles for each hero that is played. Starting from Assassin, Fighter, Mage, Marksman, Support and Tank. They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

Not only that, the contribution in each lane also has an important influence on the team’s victory. Tanks and supports are generally used as roamers. Mage is in charge of protecting Mid Lane or assisting the fight in other lanes. Jungler duty to kill all the monsters in the forest and kidnap the opponent’s hero. Fighters with high durability are in the Exp Lane. Marksman with high damage in the late game is in Gold Lane.

Build Bruno Sick 2022

Build Bruno Sick 2022

Bruno is one of the sickest Marksman heroes for 2022. Bruno can be used to fill 3 lanes at once, be it Hyper, Gold Lane or EXP Lane. As a hero with the main role of marksman, Bruno has very high damage with very low resistance.

The cooldown of each Bruno skill is also fast enough that it can be used to kill opponents repeatedly. Like his role, Marksman, Bruno is often used to kill opposing heroes who have low defense such as Mage, Marksman and other Assassins. Not only that, in the late game phase, Bruno can also easily kill thick heroes like Fighter or Tank.

The build Bruno is sick in 2022, the results of the recommendations for pro players and the global top 1 are as follows:

Swift Boots

+40 Movement Speed
+15% Attack Speed

Like the attributes it has, these shoes will provide additional attack speed to the hero who uses it. These shoes are perfect for marksman, assassin and fighter heroes who rely heavily on basic attack skills.

Berserker’s Fury

+65 Physical Attack
+25% Critical Chance
+40% Critical Damage

This item is perfect for use with Windtalker. This item full of critical damage stats allows to increase physical damage by 5% for 2 seconds when the attack that is issued can produce a critical.

Endless Battle

+65 Physical Attack
+5 Mana Regen
+250 HP
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+5% Movement Speed
+10% Physical Lifesteal

As you can see, this item has a lot of attributes that are certainly useful for winning the battle. Not only damage, this item also provides additional mana, hp, lifesteal, movement speed and cooldown reduction. Amazingly, every 3 seconds, your basic attack will generate an additional 60% true damage that ignores all types of armor and absorbs.

Scarlet Phantom

+30 Physical Attack
+20% Attack Speed
+25% Critical Chance

Similar to the Berserker’s Fury item, this item is very suitable for use with Windtalker. This item which is full of critical damage stats allows to increase attack speed by 30% for 2 seconds when the attack issued can produce critical.


+40% Attack Speed
+20 Movement Speed
+10% Critical Chance

This item does not only give physical damage to the target because every 3 seconds, the basic attack hero will give 360 ​​magic damage to the opponent which can be stacked up to 3 opponents. Every time the basic attack hits the opponent, the movement will increase by +5 movement speed.

Wind of Nature

+30 Physical Attack
+20% Attack Speed
+10% Physical Lifesteal

This item has an active skill that can be used manually and repeatedly. This item gives the ability to be immune to all physical damage given by the opponent. Cooldown within 70 seconds and lasts for 2 seconds if used by a marksman hero and 1 second if used by a non marksman hero.

Read also: Build Balmond Sick 2022

Alternative Build Bruno

As we know, the items used by all heroes basically depend on the opponent they are facing. The composition of the opponent is very influential on the items we use.

Build Bruno Top Global

If the fight continues into the late game, you need a defend item or immune item to defend against the opponent’s attack. Because the longer the game lasts, the survival time from death will also be very long, therefore it is very important to stay alive. Here is the global top 1 flagship build that you can try.

  • Berserker’s Fury
  • Swift Boots
  • Widtalker
  • Endless Battle
  • Blade of Despair
  • Immortality

Build Bruno Hyper Flavor

If you want to play aggressively because your opponent has thin blood, you can use the following items. This item is also very suitable to be used to push the opponent’s tower easily.

  • Swift Boots
  • Berserker’s Fury
  • Endless Battle
  • Scarlet Phantom
  • Wind of Nature
  • Blade of Despair

Also Read: Build Alucard Sick 2022

Bruno’s Sick Spell and Emblem 2022

In the battle in the land of dawn, Spell and Emblem have an important role, especially when there is a war in the early game. Emblems that have reached the highest level will add more attributes. The right spell will really help you both when you want to chase your opponent or run away from your opponent.

Spell Bruno

If you are not sure that you can survive the battlefield, you can use a spell Flicker to leave the battle easily. This spell will make you move easily without any additional abilities. Not only that, after using this spell you will get additional attributes in the form of additional Physical and Magic Defend that lasts for 1 second. The cooldown of this spell is quite long, which is 120 seconds or 2 minutes.

If your opponent has a lot of crowd control heroes or stun abilities, you can use spells Purify to remove all negative effects given by the enemy. As we know, thin-blooded heroes rely heavily on lifesteal, when stun, our movements are automatically blocked and cannot continue the fight. This spell will give an immune effect for 1.2 seconds and an additional 15% movement speed.

When you make this hero a hyper and jungler of course you have to use Retribution as a mainstay spell. This spell is very useful especially when you spend more time in the forest killing monsters. When you use this spell to kill monsters, the rewards obtained will increase by 60% and the damage caused by monsters will decrease by 40%.

Bruno’s Emblem

You can use Assassin emblems with effects Killing Spree which emblem is very suitable for use by players who are hungry to kill. The effects you get when using this emblem are also very many. When you kill the opponent’s hero, 15% of your HP will be restored. Not only that, you will also receive an additional 20% movement speed for 5 seconds.

If you believe you can get a good position and can use as many basic attacks as possible then you can use the Marksman emblem with effect Weapon Master. The more attack items you collect, the higher the level of the emblem you use, the greater the damage dealt. This emblem will increase the total physical attack you have by 12%. It really does a lot of damage.

Also Read: Build Clint Sick 2022

Bruno’s Skills 2022

It’s useless if you know Bruno’s build is sick in 2022 but don’t know and understand well what skills Bruno has. Not even infrequently, passive hero skills that are often ignored are the most important skills to get savage.

Mecha Legs

Every time Bruno hits an opponent with his skill, his Critical Chance will increase by 2% which can be stacked up to 10 times to 20% Critical Chance. Bruno can give additional damage but attack speed can only give an effect of 80%.

Volley Shot

Bruno shoots a ball at the enemy and becomes a Powerball. Powerball that is fired will give a slow effect to the target and bounce towards Bruno and can be used repeatedly. When Bruno kicks using Powerball it will reduce the cooldown of this skill by 1 second.

Flying Tackle

Bruno makes a sleeping tackle in the specified direction, will deal damage to the target and give a stun effect for 0.5 seconds and draws the Powerball instantly.

Wave of the World

Bruno kicks the ball in the intended direction, dealing damage to the target and giving a knockback effect and reducing the target’s defense. The kicked ball will continue to bounce 10 times.

Also Read: Build YSS Sick 2022

Bruno 2022

Counter Bruno

Like other Marksman, Bruno is very weak against the ability of stun or crowd control possessed by the opponent. In addition, Bruno’s kit status makes him unable to kill opposing heroes in the early game. This difficulty is felt in the early game, right when the opponent’s Fighter or Tank is ganking towards Bruno, of course it is very difficult to avoid the threat.

Some of the heroes who can counter Bruno in the early game are Eudora, Aurora, Diggie, Nana, Franco and Valentina. Some of the heroes who can counter Bruno in the late game are Uranus, Yu Zhong, Phoveus and Esmeralda.

Also Read: Build Layla Sick 2022

The final word

That’s the list of recommendations for Bruno’s sickest 2022 build complete with the strongest emblem in the latest patch this time. The Bruno builds that we recommend are recommended items from jess no limit, pro player and global top 1. Fast attack speed, heavy lifesteal, anti-death, easy to get savage!

Post a Comment for "Build Bruno Sick 2022 Hyper Carry Critical Damage"